Also, if you are not interested in improving your state of mind, please move on quickly.
That said, I want you to ignore any concerns that might be occupying your mind at the moment and read my definition of “being peaceful.” My definition of the term is being in a state:
- Where you are not beside yourself with worry about anything
- Where you always think with a clear head
- Where you are not afraid of death
- Where you are a source of energy and inspiration to others
- Where you are always cheerful, confident and positive
- Where you do not feel insulted or hurt
- Where you do not get angry
- Where you do not feel like harming others
- Where you have no moods and no mood swings
- Where all of the above are true all the time
I’m also not saying that I have achieved all of the characteristics on the list 100%; however, based on my observation of hundreds of people, I have achieved the characteristics to an advanced enough degree to write and teach about the subject.
If my list strikes a chord with you, then stay in your seat because we are going to go places!
Want to put your finger right on your inner peace?
Submit your first name and email address, I'll send you full instructions in four installments for free.
I will not reveal your details to anyone.